Shiloh, the kids, and I just got back from a two week vacation in the paradise known as Wichita, KS. We had a great time seeing grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles and friends. Shiloh and I even got to take a little two day vacation to celebrate our 5th anniversary. Here’s a few thoughts from our trip:
1. I wish Shiloh and I could take time away more often. I love my wife and spending time with her!!!
2. Taking a part vacation/part write an ordination paper trip turns into mostly ordination paper writing.
3. Kansas is humid. And I don’t really like that at all.
4. Our parents and siblings are awesome grandparents and aunts and uncles. Our kids had a blast playing with all of them.
5. I still don’t miss the mall.
6. I still really miss some of my friends and had some great opportunities to reconnect.
7. My kids hate long car rides. Driving through the night so they sleep, even though I can’t, was way better than listening to them cry and ask to get out.
8. I love the Word of God and enjoyed long extended times of study in it. It was exactly what my heart needed. Thanks Jesus.
Uncle Ryan letting his nephew feed him something.
Aunt Brit and Kennedy looking cool
Shiloh and I on top of the Castle Inn in Wichita
Grandpa and a cell phone, what else could a girl need?
My aunt and cousin
and a peacock!